- Business Process Management
- Business Analytics & Big Data
- Integrated Systems
- Smart City
- Digital Healthcare
- Sports organizations management
- Cloud Services
- ICT & Engineered Infrastructure
- Budgeting and Financial Planning
- Portal Solutions
- Billing Systems
- Development of Interfaces and Web Applications
- Information Security
- Oracle Applications
- Hosting & Cloud Computing
Fastcom 12 – enhanced Billing System for multi-service telecommunication providers
Веб-форма не найдена.
Oracle based automatized billing system Fastcom 12 is provided by FORS — a Russian leading IT-company, involved into it development and deployment since 1998. It is installed at many telecommunication operators in Russia and CIS. Fastcom 12 enables automation of billing and delivering of the wide range of services at multi-service networks.
It is an enhanced billing system with a servicing capacity of up to 10 million subscribers, which is certified by the due Russian authorities (Cert.# ОС-3-СТ-0475). The software update offers new functional capabilities, including integration with the IPTV platform. Its architecture includes more than 20 integrated functional modules for the comprehensive automation of the business and technological processes — from billing to workflow, marketing and finance.
- Telephony (regional, intercity, international, local and flow communication)
- Internet (WiFi, WiMax, etc.)
- Dial-up access
- Leased lines access
- PPPoE protocol access
- Telematics: email, ftp, news
- VLAN with 802.1x protocol authorization
- IP-telephony (VoIP)
- Cable TV
- Digital TV , mediacontent
- Traditional cable networks
- IPTV, video on request, virtual cinema hall
- Cost clearing (interconnect)
- Agency relationship
- Technical reporting
- Technical support
- Marketing activities
- Subscribers self-service via Internet
- Anonymous access cards and payment cards issue
- Interconnection with the payment systems and cashiers recorders
FORS Billing system could be localized on the foreign languages, customized to the specific financial and legal local requirements and integrated with the various external information systems. As an exclusive solution provider, FORS is ready to support the certification process at other countries.
- Enables automation of the processes meeting the eTOM (Enhanced Telecom Operations Map) requirements, as an industry standard approved by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU).
- Uses RFC (Request for Comments) recommendations and standards for Authentication Authorization Accounting (ААА) and supports interoperability with the telco equipment of the global vendors.
- Operates an impressive set of the program interfaces for the external systems interconnection.
- Ability for adaptation for the power-engineering, power-providing and utilities needs with the in-built feature of self-service via WEB/WAP.
- Profitability boost
- Higher labor efficiency
- Accounts receivable reduce
- More competitive advantages
- Higher subscribers loyalty
- Ability to provide billing services to other companies on outsourcing base
- Faster ROI
- More efficient communication between different company’s departments
- Huge analytical abilities
- Transparency of the financial results
- Peak traffic reduce
- Appliance of the flexible billing periods and pay-off schemes
- Less need in human resources
- Comprehensive automation of all business processes
- Single billing system for all kinds of services
- Single data base for all departments, divisions and affiliates
- Higher performance, reliability and scalability
Fastcom is built on a single centralized data base, access to which is available in 2 ways — on a client-server technology or by a web-browser. Advanced Oracle 12g technologies, applied in this solution, provide performance, security and data backup management in three scalability axles.
- Fully automized communication with subscribers, including pre-Agreement activities, conclusion of the Agreement and activation of services.
- Service and self-service of subscribers, follow-up, revenue management, full automatic recording and book-keeping.
- Various billing systems (post-payment, pre-payment, flowing reporting periods).
- Inter-operator and other settlements (with agents, providers, etc.).
- Telco equipment on the following protocols: RADIUS, SNMP, TELNET, XML, RPC, SOAP
- Payment systems on HTTP
- Internet/Intranet systems on http, ftp, smtp
- Cashiers machines on SOM and USB ports
- Recording and financial systems, CRM via API interface
- With inherited systems upon the period of the data migration
- Other external systems with the use of the overflying files of the agreed structure